School District Negligence
Feniger & Uliasz Lawyers
Are you looking for help with a case similar to these?
Contact us right now and speak with one of our lawyers!
(800) 828-3200 (603) 627-5997
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY NH SUPERIOR COURT
1. The Plaintiff, Mother, as mother and next friend of Child, a
minor, is an individual residing in Town of Marion, County of Plymouth, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
2. The Defendant, School District , is a municipality organized under
the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
3. On a Friday in June the minor Plaintiff was caused to sustain a comminuted shaft fracture to his right femur during unsupervised horseplay with other children at the Middle School within the school district.
4. The Defendant School District owed a duty to the minor Plaintiff
to provide adequate supervision and breached that duty by failing to provide the necessary and reasonable supervision under the circumstances then and there existing.
5. As a direct and proximate result of the alleged incident the minor Plaintiff incurred Twenty Three Thousand Six Hundred Sixty Four dollars and 09/100 ($23,664.09) in medical expenses.
6. As a direct and proximate result of the Defendant’s negligence the minor Plaintiff was caused to endure conscious pain and suffering.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff mother and next friend of the minor child requests:
1. Judgement for damages plus interest from the day of her cause of action.
2. Reasonable cost and attorney’s fees.
3. For such other and further relief as this Honorable Court may deem just and proper.
The Plaintiff demands a jury to hear her cause of action.