We focus our practice in the area of condominium law in the representation of condominium associations directly and through property management companies. Our attorneys provide representation in the following general areas, for more specific questions please contact our office to speak with one of the attorneys:
- Drafting, Execution and Recording of Condominium Instruments
- Transfer of Declarent's Rights
- Non-Performance by Developers
- Disputes Between Unit Owners and Associations
- Use of Common and Limited Common Areas
- Litigation and Litigation Support
- Preparation and Filing of Liens
- Collection of Association Dues and Assessments
- Coordination of Insurance Claims and Coverage
In addition our attorneys represent Associations and Property Management companies in collateral areas of litigation including the defense of counterclaims filed by unit owners, claims against directors and officers, claims of discrimination and claims against insurance carriers including actions for declaratory relief involving issues of insurance coverage.
We pride ourselves on personal service and the prompt response to any matter of concern to our client. Call to speak with one of our attorneys, or fill out the form below.
Why Feniger & Uliasz?
Call us for a Free Consultation with one of our AttorneysFeniger and Uliasz