Workers Compensation Benefits in New Hampshire
- Weekly Indemnity Benefits
- Temporary and Partial Disability Benefits
- Death Benefits
- Payment of Related Medical Bills and Expenses
- Permanent Impairment Awards
- Temporary Alternative Duty
- Reinstatement of Employee Sustaining Compensable Injuries
- Cost of Living Adjustment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
It is also useful to view the Department of Labor Workers’ Compensation Fact Sheet for more specific information about the laws applicability to injured employees. Be mindful that there is a timeframe for filing a claim with the New Hampshire Department of Labor.
Please contact the Law office of Feniger and Uliasz for assistance with your filing and to make a no-obligation appointment to review your particular circumstances.